Drug and alcohol addiction ends lives; it traps addicts with feelings of shame and guilt and pushes the limits of how much pain one individual can withstand. No matter how impossible it may seem, substance addiction can be beaten, and We have a team of experienced specialists that can help people to break the cycle of abuse. For over a decade, we have been helping men and women in Manchester, NH area overcome addiction to drugs and alcohol. Just like cancer, alcohol and drug abuse is an illness that needs specific care and treatment. We employ trained professionals with advanced knowledge of rehabilitation treatments for substance dependency and provide the best level of care for our clients. It is time to end the pointless suffering and take the first step toward sobriety by contacting us today!
What Is Drug Addiction?
Most first experiments with drugs are casual, but it doesn’t take long to lose self-control. Before they realize it, users discover that they want more and more drugs, more and more often. As drug abuse increases in volume and frequency, it gets harder to go without the drug because the addict doesn’t want to go through the unpleasant withdrawal symptoms. Our treatment center in Manchester, NH treats the physical or psychological dependence that forms because of legal and illegal drug and alcohol abuse, which together comprise the disease known generally as drug addiction.
- Physical dependency happens after repeated drug use has disrupted how in which nerve cells in the brain communicate. Drug abuse becomes the only way to receive pleasure-giving brain signals.
- Psychological dependency usually takes longer to establish, and is demonstrated by feelings of stress and nervousness at the thought of not being able to acquire drugs to feel good or normal again.
For a rehab plan to be comprehensive and truly effective, both physical and psychological dependence on drugs must be addressed. Our treatment center has the staff, the experience, and the desire needed to assist people who are suffering from drug addiction. Our treatment programs have great results because they offer:
- group and individual therapy
- healthy physical activities
- access to the 12-step community
- aftercare support
- beautiful, luxurious reasonably priced accommodations
Each and every client’s individual needs are considered by health care professionals who design tailor-made treatment programs. We rely on a variety of fact-based, dynamic, and reasonably-priced therapies to fulfill the diverse needs of all our clients.
What Is Rehab?
Rehab, or rehabilitation, is the complex process by which an addict:
- withdraws from their substance of addiction
- participates in several kinds of therapy and behavioral adjustments that help the person acknowledges their problems
- analyzes their excuses for using
- learns how to prevent relapses and temptation
Detoxification Rehabilitation‘s recovery team is made up of professionals that oversee each and every facet of recovery, including:
- medical care
- life skills training
- drug and alcohol testing
- relapse prevention coaching
- orientation into self-help and support groups
- treatment of psychological problems and emotional issues
- family education and therapy
- follow-up care
How Drug Abuse Rehabilitation Manchester, NH Treats Addiction
Our residential treatment program takes all the very best parts of inpatient care (24/7 supervision and medical staff) and outpatient care (exposure to “real world” situations and off-site support group meetings). While living in beautiful, comfortable residential accommodations, clients participate in:
- group and one-on-one therapy
- behavioral modeling therapy
- daily support group meetings
- recreational activities
- trips to the gym every day
- other social activities
Treatment Rehabilitation Addiction professionals are available if you or someone you love is in the Manchester, NH area and are in need of rehab, our professional recovery experts are available 24 hours a day call 802-327-8254 today!